June 18, 2005

Fun with Photography

I'm trying my hand at digital photography, the better to update you all, my dears. These are the more tolerable of the photos of the ginger snaps that I made for my Dad (which he will get tomorrow).



I hope to be able to update all of the recipes on my site with photos, eventually.

I've added some pictures of the Oatmeal Spice Anythings to the June 16th post below, but I was still getting used to the camera settings, and it shows. Now I'm too tired and too busy to set them up for retakes. Maybe next time I make them, I'll get some spiffier pics.


Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the most perfect-looking homemade cookies I have ever seen.

I am in awe.

Yours peckishly,
Catherine
xo

Dawna said...

Thank you, Catherine! Ginger Snaps are excellent at making me feel like I've gotten away with something tricky and difficult, when really, any child who has had a go at play-doh can make them. Still, I always marvel at just how round they are...